Are you an experienced Production Team Leader with knowledge of manual and computer controlled manufacturing equipment?
Your potential new employer is looking to bolster their production team with 2 great new leaders!
Within these 2 roles the successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Esure that Standard Operating Procedures are adhered to and followed at all times.
- Ensure that all NCRs are completed fully with Root Cause identified and actions to address and that relevant measures in place to demonstrate that the system is being adhered to including using the QA stamps.
- Identify training needs of individuals under their immediate control. Review and propose training plans and requirements for staff including assessment of skills and signing off of SF50 training forms.
- Arrange and supervise overtime schedule within their section along with foreman to ensure jobs are completed on time in the most cost-effective way.
- Ensure all job packs are completed and signed off for each order that passes through their section and take ownership of all goods produced.
- Ensure goods are manufactured to the highest quality standards and within set tolerances
- Ensure all paperwork is completed legibly and accurately including packing lists in line with the packing procedure
Experience in using MRP / ERP systems is very important as well as having strong communication skills and a "Can do" attitude and approach.
You will have a hands-on leadership approach with excellent organisation skills with the ability to identify areas for improvement and suggest smarter ways of working.
A forklift license would be desirable however not essential.