We are working with a local charity who are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to join their team. This role requires someone who has a lot of energy, is reliability, has initiative, and can work with confidential information.
• Assist the CEO with secretarial duties including correspondence, general typing, minute taking, telephone, fax, and photocopying
• Diary management
• Secretarial duties for all senior staff and stakeholder meetings where required
• Filing, requisitions, database management etc.
• Assisting with the renewal of all annual contracts including office equipment and facilities (e.g. printers, photocopier)
• Ensuring the charity is meeting its legislative and statutory obligations for health and safety, risk assessment and GDPR and the DBS process
• Supporting fund raising and general marketing
• Manage the day-to-day relationships with the IT and telephone support providers
• Provide regular management information reports
The salary is up to £22,000 due to the role being in the charity sector however this would be very rewarding job and they have a great working environment.