Due to a large project this fast paced business require a dynamic and adaptable individual ready to be immersed in activity across the business.
Supported by the mentorship of a member of their management team, the role will require you to spend time in different departments under the guidance of some of their experienced personnel
Initially undertaking a variety of administrative duties in the business, the company intend for the person who secures the role to learn and develop from working with their team of experienced professionals. As they take on new challenges in their plans for growth you will be expected to enthusiastically engage in delivering them, working as a team player to help wherever it is needed. You will also be asked to take responsibility for a framework of regular tasks in the fields of purchasing, sales, supply chain & finance where attention to detail and effective communication will be important from the outset.
Key Skills required:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. A desire to learn & develop.
- Competent with computer systems including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Highly organised and efficient with good ability to manage time and prioritise.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Clear and polite telephone manner.
- A confident self-starter who is happy working alone as well as part of a small team.
- Reliable and flexible in their work attitude and able to use their initiative to solve simple problems but not afraid to ask questions when required.
This role is initially offered on a 6m contract basis.