This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business who are based on the outskirts of Thirsk.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Marketing to support the execution of the developed strategy over the full marketing process. You will be an important member of the team, who will have experience within website development, SEO, PPC and content creation. Whilst there will be several digital projects, you will also be involved in the creation of traditional marketing materials.
· Work closely with our Graphic Designer for all ad-hoc and campaign, print and digital collateral requests, including copywriting and design requirements.
· Assist in the management and organic social scheduling, including daily customer and registered contractor engagement. Conducting weekly analysis for development opportunities by channel.
· Confidently monitor and analyse digital marketing campaigns (SEO, PPC, paid social, email marketing etc) for optimisation and development opportunities.
· Assist with the maintenance of the marketing email database and confidently build campaigns, working with our Graphic Designer for targeted audiences.
· Assist the marketing department by conducting customer, competitor, and sector analysis monthly, with opportunities for future growth.
· Produce monthly marketing reports for all internal stakeholders.
· Ensure continuous knowledge and necessary implementation of digital marketing channel updates, trends, and algorithm amendments.
· Experience and working knowledge of Meta Business Manager, Ads Manager, LinkedIn
· Campaign Manager, Twitter for Business, YouTube Advertising, TikTok for Business, GA4,
· Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager.
· A minimum of 3+ working years of experience
· Experience supporting large-scale, complex and results-driven projects.
· CIM, Meta, and Google certifications would be an advantage.
· Ability to analyse and interpret data to increase campaign performance.
· Experience and working knowledge of WordPress.
· Confident in working to deadlines and prioritising tasks.
· Proactive with a willingness and passion to develop and grow within the role and business
If this role is of interest to you, please click 'Apply’, or for additional information please contact Katie Kendall at our Northallerton Office.