Are you a HR professional looking for a new challenge?
My client who are based in Sherriff Hutton are looking for a HR Generalist to join their team on either a full or part time basis.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of HR policies, programs, and procedures, managing the recruitment process, onboarding new employees, leading inductions and providing HR advice to managers and employees. You will work closely with the Directors and Senior Managers to support the company's HR needs and ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
· Lead the development and implementation of HR policies, programs, and procedures to
· ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations
· Manage company-wide recruitment advertising and record keeping
· Manage first level short-listing if required
· Complete all aspects of the recruitment process including shortlisting candidate, interviews and inductions
· Develop corporate objectives in induction for all new starters
· Assist department managers in developing inductions plans and training plans. Creating objectives for probation and annual performance reviews
· Redevelop probation and annual performance review procedures and forms
· Develop Leavers Procedure e.g., Exit Interviews
· Continuously monitor and review company policies and implement changes as required
· Support managers in implementation and operation of all policies
· Prepare all required correspondence in relation to disciplinary, grievance and capability procedures, supporting the line manager
· Maintain accurate and up to date employee HR records
· Undertake initial investigations relating to above if required
· Develop and manage staff training program
Desirable skills and qualifications:
· A degree in Human Resources or CIPD Level 3 equivalent
· 3+ years of experience in HR, with a focus on policy development and implementation
· Strong understanding of HR laws and regulations
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and HR information systems
If this role is of interest for you, please click 'apply’ or for further information please contact Katie Kendall in the Northallerton office.