This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team, based in Newton Aycliffe and they are recruiting for an Ecommerce Executive to join their busy team on a full time and permanent basis. This really is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking business that been established for almost two decades.
Reporting into the Ecommerce Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a constantly improving experience for new and existing customers. On a day to day basis, you making use of analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, liaising with the marketing, trading & creative teams, and working with our ecommerce development agency and various stakeholders across the business.
The role will work closely with the wider ecommerce team, planning and managing on-site creative, campaigns and development projects to fit with overall e-commerce plans.
Duties will include:
• Ensure a high-quality customer experience across all devices
• Management of a creative schedule, aligned to the wider trading plan and desired brand-positioning
• Briefing and implementing on-site creative and content
• Provide support to the Ecommerce operations team in the set-up of products and promotions
• Analytics and Reporting:
• Monitoring and reporting on on-site performance, using Google Analytics and other analytical tools
• Update development plans and work in progress reports with the ecommerce development agency
• Day-to-day contact with the ecommerce development agency, ensuring plans and development are progressed and queries answered
• Utilise analytical tools and techniques to understand customer behaviour and inform future plans
• Thoroughly test and sign-off ecommerce projects
• In conjunction with the Ecommerce Manager, implement a system of user-experience analysis, development and testing - seeking to improve cross-channel and end-to-end user journeys
• Maintain a suite of customer satisfaction KPIs, reports and feedback systems
• Actively engage with and seek feedback from customers in an ongoing process
As part of the ecommerce team, you will be required to provide support for live-streamed promotional activity from home outside of normal office hours. Support for this activity is shared across the team, requiring 3-4 hours support every week in return for either overtime pay or time back-in-lieu.