An excellent opportunity to work with a highly successful business based in Northallerton as a Contracts Administrator.
As the successful candidate you will be keen to learn, have a can do attitude and be extremely organised. You will be part of a fast passed team where the ability to work with others is paramount.
Duties will include:
- Main point of contact ensuring all paperwork is processed effectively and accurately.
- Updating of the service log to show dates of when the site was last serviced
- Ensuring all Servicing paperwork and call outs are filed correctly including electronic filing to premises folders and paper copies to filing cabinets
- Answering client and customer phone calls and resolving queries
- Assist with the development of new processes and procedures
- Answering general email and phone queries from clients and suppliers as well as line managers
- Raise Purchase Orders and Supplier Invoices
- Additional ad-hoc duties as and when requested by management
Skills and experience:
- Excellent attention to detail with skills including high levels of accuracy and preferably numeracy
- A fast learner with the ability to take on board new information and understand new processed with ease
- Have a can-do attitude with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the job
- High degree of IT literacy with good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Strong organisational skills including being able to manage time effectively and efficiently
- A professional telephone manner when dealing with clients and suppliers