We are currently working alongside one of the UK's largest manufacturers of industrial cleaning equipment, who are looking to add a Continuous Improvement/Lean Engineer to their Engineering team.
As a successful Continuous Improvement Engineer you will be responsible for leading, developing, improving and executing lean manufacturing and continuous improvement activities.
Within the role you will be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Develop, train and implement lean manufacturing and best practice tools and techniques across all production areas
- Standardize, document, train and audit manufacturing processes and methods
- Lead and facilitate manufacturing problem solving activities
- Validate new products and design changes in manufacturing
- Provide timely feedback to managers on any quality, technical, and or delivery issues that arise
- Work to clearly defined goals with respect to safety, quality, efficiency and delivery
To be considered for the position you must hold some, if not all, of the following skills/experiences:
- 2-3 years’ experience of working as Lean Implementation Continuous Improvement Engineer in a product design, manufacture and supply environment
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications
- Strong effective decision making, organizational, time management, communication and IT skill
- Excellent logical reasoning, root cause analysis, deductive problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Full UK driving license