We are recruiting for a friendly and well-regarded firm of Accountants in Darlington who due to the continued growth in the number and requirements of their clients are looking for a Bookkeeper to join their accounts team on a full-time, permanent basis.
To be considered for the above opportunity you must have 2-3 years’ experience gained working within Practice and be at least AAT Level 3 qualified or higher.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Undertake general Bookkeeping duties for the firm
- Complete VAT returns
- Data input and processing of payments as required
- Assisting with Payroll duties (training will be provided)
- Liaising with clients to help resolve queries or obtain further information
- Develop and maintain client relations
Strong Excel skills are essential and knowledge of the following software systems would be advantageous: Sage, Xero, Kashflow and/or QuickBooks
Please press 'apply' to submit your up-to-date CV for review.