Are you looking for a Part Time role? Do you have excellent administrative skills?
My Thirsk based client is recruiting for an administrator to join their team on a permanent basis to assist with all administrative duties.
To be successful within this role, you will have strong admin skills along supporting the business process to enable a robust effective and efficient administration process. As the right candidate, you will have confidence to use your own initiative to whilst working as part of a wider team.
Duties will include:
· Entering data onto a bespoke CRM system. Uploading documents where ever needed
· Checking emails, dealing with any updates, requests
· Database management - ensuring new updates are entered onto the system.
· Client updates – ensuring all clients are updated on the status of their order
· Liaising with clients for any extra documentation needed
· Chasing clients for existing applications and providing documents needed
· Closing down cases that have completed
· Working towards deadlines when completion dates are set
· Compiling quotations ready for client meetings, Chasing providers & dealing with clients regularly
Woking hours: 24 per week
Hourly rate: £12
If this role is of interest please contact Katie Kendall in the Northallerton office or click ‘Apply’.