Accounts Payable and Accounts Assistant, Summerbridge, £23,000
Do you have Accounts Payable experience? Are you looking to work for a long- and well-established business? Working in a small accounts team you will be providing accounts payable support to the business.
• Varied accounts background
• Accounts Payable
• Attention to detail.
• Experience of MC Dynamics advantageous
• Monitoring various electronic mailboxes
• Scanning and referencing incoming invoices into the system
• Sort and send outgoing Accounts Receivable invoices, customer statements and remittances by post and email.
• Deal with Accounts Payable queries
• Complete and manage ongoing query spreadsheets.
• Taking calls
• Processing Accounts Payable invoices
• Conduct supplier statement reconciliations
• Franking, post and banking duties
In return you will be offered:
• Working week Monday to Friday 9-5pm
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Auto pension enrolment
• Various benefits
To find out more about this role call Nicola on the office number or apply by emailing your CV.