A modern and expanding firm of Chartered Accountants in Hull are looking to recruit an Accounts Manager to join their accounts department.
In this role your main responsibilities would be to manage a small team in the firm's large corporate sector, as well as a portfolio of clients, promote efficiencies to the Client Services Director, develop new business in the sector, and attend networking events to attract new clients.
Applicants should ideally:
- be a qualified accountant (ACCA, ICAEW)
- have one year post qualification experience managing a team
- be a confident individual with drive to seek new business
As an employee you will receive:
- option for some hybrid work
- supportive and positive working environment
- opportunity for progression to Partner
- an extra day off on your birthday
- early finish on Fridays
- opportunity to attend regular team socials
If this is something that appeals to you, please apply with your CV.