Accounts Assistant, £22,000, Halifax
An established business in central Halifax is looking to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their small finance department.
This is a varied position and you will work closely with their accountant and company secretary.
Ideally you should be AAT qualified, however they are able to consider someone who is qualified by experience. They use Pegasus Opera and Xero, training can be provided.
- Producing month end Accounts
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Nominal Ledger
- Petty Cash reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation.
- Accounting experience is essential
- Payroll experience would be beneficial, training can be provided
- IT literacy is essential, training on Xero can be provided
Monday-Friday: 9-5pm (one hour unpaid lunch)
35 hours per week, salary to £22,000
22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Their offices are in central Halifax, they have their own parking area a few minutes walk from their offices, (free of charge to park)