Are you immediately available and have experience within Warehouse Administration? This could be the ideal role for you.
My client is based in Newton Aycliffe and are urgently seeking a Warehouse Administrator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be working as part of the warehouse team, and ideally have experience in working from a Warehouse Management System (WMS).
Some duties will include:
- Timely & efficient administration of receipt and dispatch documentation for client’s stock.
- Ensure accurate information is undertaken for all transactions in relation to goods in and dispatch through electronic stock management systems.
- Effective management of booking system for inbound stock from hauliers.
- Liaise with customer departments.
- Investigation to Resolution of Client queries.
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload.
- Effective use of electronic warehouse management systems.
- End customer satisfaction.
- Customer reports.
- Maintaining and communicating inter-site vehicle movements.
Hours of work are 7.00am – 3.00pm Monday to Friday
Due to the volume of application that we receive if you have not heard from us within 5 days your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.