This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who ideally has a scientific understanding and a desire to work for a growing business operating within Harrogate.
We are looking for a vibrant candidate to join the team, as a commercial and technical administrator.
In order to be considered for the role, you will have…
• A background in Science (ideally a degree or equivalent)
• The confidence to deal directly with customers & suppliers
• Excellent telephone manner, punctual and proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word etc)
• Strong organisational and problem solving skills
• Willingness to work as part of a team
• Full clean driving license
The role involves assisting the commercial and technical departments, ensuring smooth running and just a few of the types of tasks involved are as below:
• Regular communication with clients & suppliers
• Assistance with preparation and submission of quotations and documentation
• Dealing with technical and commercial issues
• Assistance with development of new products
• General office administration
This is a 3-6 month temporary contract and is a full time Monday – Friday role!
If you have just graduated or keen to get some experience in a Scienfitic industry – this is the role for you.