Purchase Ledger Clerk, Wetherby, £22,000
We are currently representing a client in the Wetherby area who have an opening for a Purchase Ledger Clerk in their busy department. You are responsible for accurate coding, processing of purchase invoices and credit notes on a timely basis for all branches and Head Office.
The role also involves responsibility for supplier statement reconciliation, query resolution, scanning of all documents and any ad hoc duties as required. This is to enable us to pay our suppliers on time and in full.
- Accurate and timely keying, uploading & coding of purchase invoice and credit notes
- Query reporting, investigation and resolution
- Credit note and proof of delivery requests
- Ensuring notes and attached documents are kept up to date
- Liaise and foster good relationships with head office and the wider company to ensure effective delivery of the department’s responsibilities
- Setting up and maintaining supplier accounts
- Timely supplier statement reconciliation
You require a minimum of 2 years purchase ledger experience. This role is to start immediately