Finance Assistant, Part Time, £12.80 - £14ph, Harrogate
Do you have experience of sage and a strong background in accounts? Are you looking for a new challenge and to work for a well-established and close-knit team who can offer a friendly and fun working environment? Would you like to work for a charity?
Due to growth our client is looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to provide an efficient, timely, and high-quality service.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar finance role
• Experience with Sage 50 Accounting (or similar)
• Credit control knowledge and experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Confident and approachable telephone manner
• Confident communicating at all levels
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good attention to detail and accuracy
• Preparing sales invoices
• Credit control of clients’ accounts
• Preparation of paperwork relating to tenancy agreements
• Assisting with telephone enquiries relating to clients’ accounts
• Maintaining accuracy and confidentiality
• Attention to detail.
In return you will receive:
• Free on-site parking
• Full in-house training
• Subsidised meals
• Free 3X life assurance when enrolled in workplace Pension.
• Well-being Programme
• Enhanced DBS Check – refunded on completion of probationary period.
• A company ethos that continues to provide a caring family culture.
• Access to hundreds of high street discounts
• 25-30 hour working week.
• £12.80-£14ph dependent upon experience
For further details call Nicola on the office number or to apply email in your CV.
Please note that successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.