Our client, a well-respected firm of Chartered Accountants, are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to work directly with one of their large clients and will work out of their clients office based in Eaglescliffe, working alongside a PA, secretaries and liaising with 2 accountants from the accountancy firm.
Primarily the ideal candidate will be working 3 days a week, with the potential to increase with the business growing.
The successful candidate will be AAT qualified, or with substantial bookkeeping experience, will possess excellent communication and IT skills and should have the ability to build relationships. They should also prioritise attention to detail and have a "can do" attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of accounts
• Preparation of tax returns
• Undertaking client bookkeeping work
• Preparation and submission of VAT returns
• Providing accounting advice and support to clients
• Payroll preparation for the client
• Processing of invoices
• AAT qualified or with substantial experience
• Proficient knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts, Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Outlook)
• Experience of IRIS Accountancy Suite would be beneficial