Are you looking for a hands on Operations role where you can help drive a business forward? Do you have a strong business acumen and demonstrated success in driving revenue growth and achieving financial targets?
My client is based on the outskirts of Northallerton and is looking for an Operations Manager to join their team on a full time basis.
In your new role you will be an integral part of the Management Team and assist with overseeing the day-to-day operations to ensure the smooth running of the business. As well as driving business development initiatives to expand and improve on-site offerings. This is a hands-on role that requires strong leadership skills, excellent organizational abilities, and a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
Duties will include:
· Oversee all aspects of the business operations, ensuring efficient and smooth daily functioning.
· Manage a team of staff and champion team development and work to bring out the best in everybody.
· Develop a team culture which cultivates collaboration and a "can do" attitude across the entire team.
· Act as a brand ambassador across all commercial enterprises
· Recruit and retain a high calibre team who enthuse passion and positivity.
· Coordinate scheduling, reservations, and logistics to ensure a seamless experience for clients.
· Maintain and update shooting equipment records, facilities, and other infrastructure, ensuring safety standards are met.
· Implement and enforce health and safety policies, conducting regular inspections and risk assessments.
· Identify and evaluate opportunities for business growth, introducing new events, or enhancing customer offerings.
· Develop and execute strategic plans to increase revenue, attract new customers, and maximize the overall profitability
· Build and maintain relationships with corporate clients, event organizers, and local communities to drive business partnerships and collaborations.
· Conduct market research and analysis to stay updated on industry trends and competitors, identifying areas for improvement and innovation.
· Explore potential revenue streams, such as retail sales, equipment rentals, and ancillary services, to diversify income sources.
If you possess strong managerial and business development skills, and enjoy working in a
dynamic and rural environment, we encourage you to apply for this challenging and
rewarding role as our Operations and Development Manager.
For further information or to have an informal discussion about this role, please contact Katie Kendall in the Northallerton office.