Are you in Marketing and looking for your next step? Or are you just looking for a fresh challenge? If yes, this could be the ideal role for you. My Richmond based client is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their busy team.
As the successful candidate, you will manage aspects of the company’s day-to-day marketing activities, to develop a long-term marketing strategy, and to ensure the team hit annual sales targets. You will be responsible for content writing, social media account management, and growing brand awareness through PR, online and offline advertising, local outreach, events, and awards. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy in collaboration, managing the relevant marketing budget in line with company objectives, brand identity, and understanding our guest demographic.
- Manage social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Create engaging new ways to approach customers and increase brand awareness.
- Implement a backlink and SEO strategy through outreach appropriate for our business.
- Copywrite newsletter content.
- Ensure data compliance such as GDPR policies.
- Online and offline campaign management and advertising
- Develop and manage digital and print ads. Lend advice for social media ads
- Continually source new advertising opportunities.
- Maintain strong relationships with advertisers to maximise potential within the marketing budget
- Target and liaise with relevant publications.
- Track and analyse conversions. Recruit PR and advertising agencies as and when required.
- Attend weekly sales meetings to review required short term strategies, new packages, and ensure effective tracking
- Create and oversee the marketing plan, in collaboration. Management of relevant marketing
Working to KPIs, you will effectively encourage and monitor the following:
- Engagement: social media likes and shares, web traffic from socials, growing search traffic.
- Lead generation: advertising leads, blog & newsletter conversions, event leads.
- Brand awareness: follower and database growth, press coverage, brand partnership backlinks &
- leads, awards nominations.
- ROI from marketing budget spend and effective cost per lead by relevant referral source