We are currently working alongside one of the UK's largest manufacturers of industrial cleaning equipment, who are looking to add a Manufacturing Cell Leader to their Production team.
As a successful Manufacturing Cell Leader you will be leading a team of Mechanical Assembly Technicians, fabricating, assembling, inspecting and testing industrial wash equipment in a safe manner in accordance with defined build procedures
Within the role you will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Work to clearly defined goals with respect to safety, quality, efficiency and delivery.
- Provide timely feedback to line leader supervisor manager on any technical or quality issues that arise.
- Ensure all work & time is recorded appropriately through the required system.
- Ensure all manufacturing, QHSE and business documentation is completed accurately to the required standard in a timely manner.
- Adhere to general housekeeping and 5S rules ensuring a clean, tidy and organized working environment is maintained at all times.
- Provide timely feedback to supervisor manager on any technical or quality issues that arise.
- Team leadership including; resource, time attendance management, daily task allocation, control and management.
To be successful you should hold some, if not all, of the following skills/qualifications:
- Fabrication and or mechanical assembly, inspection and test experience.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships and engagement with internal external teams and customers.
- Ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines, with flexible approach to working hours and a motivated team player.
- Good communication & IT skills
- Full and current UK driving license