Management Accountant, £30-35,000, Harrogate, hybrid working.
Are you a Management Accountant looking for a new challenge to work with a constantly developing and expanding company with an expanding number of operations nationwide?
Working with the Assistant Management Accountants you will ensure accurate and insightful accounts are produced monthly for the client.
• Strong financial, analytical modelling and problem-solving skills
• Proven experience with spread sheets and financial programs.
• Good communications skills.
• Ability to successfully handle several priorities simultaneously.
• Strong knowledge of accruals and prepayments.
• Experience in the production of monthly management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations.
• Thorough understanding of all commercial aspects of contracts.
• Part qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA with 3- 5 years of experience.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts within the reporting deadline.
• Assistance with reviewing the properties’ monthly finance reports.
• Preparation and review month end balance sheet reconciliations.
• Accruals and Prepayments
• Production of client financial reforecasting.
• To assist with the client’s annual statutory audits.
• Support other team members with training.
• Support on ad-hoc tasks and reporting.
• To understand commercial and performance aspects of Finance
• To review and implement process improvements for the finance function.
• To keep up to date with industry initiatives.
In return you will be offered:
• Hybrid working
• Salary of £30-35,000
• Parking available
• Easily accessible location for public transport
• Personnel development
To find out more about the role call Nicola on the office number or to apply email in your CV.