Do you have Legal Secretary experience and are looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking to get into the Legal sector?
This may be your next ideal role!
My client in Thirsk is looking to add a Legal Secretary to their existing team on either a full or part time basis.
As the successful candidate you will have a good knowledge of law and secretarial experience. Ideally you will have experience with audio typing and have a flexible approach to work.
Duties will include:
· Copy and audio typing of letters, file notes, and conveyancing forms
· Use of case management system to progress matters
· Opening files and preparing client care documentation
· Ensuring that matters are progressed as quickly and accurately as possible
· Dealing with incoming post as delegated by the fee earner
· Recording all correspondence including emails on the case management system
· Requesting searches and insurances from our agents
· Dealing with financial aspects of the files including drawing echits for money in and out as appropriate
· Preparing files for archiving and ensuring that these files are signed
· Ensuring that filing is up to date
· Any other tasks as reasonably delegated by the fee earner or within the practice including providing cover for other secretaries and reception as and when necessary
If this role is of interest for you, please click 'apply’ or for further information please contact Katie Kendall in the Northallerton office.