Do you have Service Help Desk experience or experience in a similar role?
I am assisting b branch within the Civil Service as they are looking for an experience ICT Service Desk Analysist to join their team on a full time, temp to perm basis.
You will support a positive and inclusive team culture aligned to exemplify ‘one ICT service’ offering to service users. In-keeping with the vision of ‘one ICT service’.
· Providing technical support responding to enquires, evaluating, and resolving issues relating to ICT equipment, infrastructure and applications via phone, in person and self service.
· Responsible for responding and raising ICT service management cases categorising against service level agreements and service reporting data ensuring quality content to support the wider ICT organisation.
· As part of the Service Support Team provide input into the Service Delivery strategy and roadmap supporting public sector strategies
· Participate in activities to support incident management and request fulfilment across the department to time and performance quality standards.
· Provide support to line management on all aspects of incident management and request fulfilment management, including effective communication to end users including 3rd party providers.
· Ensure that the service support manager is kept informed as to the current status of all service operation activities and any outstanding issues with incident and request fulfilment cases.
· Contribute to the development and implementation of service support processes and compliance requirements.
· To support line management when consulting with clients with respect to all service support activities.
· Promote a culture of knowledge sharing within the ICT department to assist the service desk capability with first time fix.
· Contribute and promote knowledge library ensuring all submissions follow policy and process with attention to detail when documenting creating knowledge articles.
· To succeed in this role, you will be educated to higher education level in a relevant discipline or be able to demonstrate experience of working in an ICT service desk function within a busy multidisciplined ICT service.
· You will have a knowledge of incident and request fulfilment processes with a good attention to detail.
· You will be a problem solver with analytical skills in a highly technical customer focused service environment.
· With good communication skills, you will be able to form effective working relationships at all levels, and the confidence to challenge a range of internal stakeholders relating to service support matters.
If this role is of interest please click apply, or for further information please contact Katie Kendall in the Northallerton office.