Finance Manager, Harrogate, £50-55K
Are you a Qualified Finance Manager looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a company that are innovative in their field, thriving to set new standards?
You will be working with the Group Financial Controller as well as the finance team in the preparation of monthly management accounts, reporting on and supporting the managing directors. Ensure continued good financial controls and ensure that processes are developed and implemented and adhered to within UK Finance function.
• Previous experience as a finance manager or equivalent preferred
• Professional accountancy qualification
• Responsible for the finance function of the UK sales company and the distributor sales markets, including preparation of management accounts and reports, analysis of performance and providing support to the managing directors.
• Assist with Annual Budget Process, with responsibility for UK and distributor markets.
• Group VAT reporting
• Work with the global finance function to provide support for subsidiary finance controllers.
• Responsibility for yearend accounts/audit for UK sales entity and overseas and supporting group audit.
In return you will be offered:
• New challenge in a growing organization
• Hybrid working 3 days office, 2 home.
• Salary £50-55K
• Working week of 37.5 hours
For further details call Nicola on the office number or to apply email in your CV.