Finance Assistant, £22K, Starbeck
We are currently recruiting for a charity who provide care services within the local area. The role is to provide additional accounts support to the general office working alongside the Finance Officer and Head of Finance. This is a company that provides a caring family culture.
• Preparation of sales invoices
• To assist with credit control
• To assist with maintenance of accounts ensuring that payments are being received in a timely manner.
• To assist with preparation of all paperwork relating to tenancy agreements
• Input supplier invoices onto Sage system.
• Ensure that all relevant purchases are supported by a Purchase Order and are signed off
• Reconciling supplier statements and ensuring that all invoices have been received
• To assist with the answering of telephone enquiries
• Any other tasks as may be necessary to ensure the efficient working of the Finance Team
In return you will be offered:-
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Working hours of 8-4pm
• Free Parking
• Full in house training
• Subsidised meals
• Employee of the month opportunities
• Workplace pension
• Well-being programme
Previous Accounts experience is essential for this role with knowledge of Sage 50 and excel. Payroll experience would be beneficial but not essential.
This is a great place to work with a friendly team and rewarding role.