Finance Assistant, £20-25K, Harrogate
Are you an Accounts graduate looking to start your career or maybe you have recently started and are now looking for a new challenge?
Due to continuous growth our client is looking for a Finance Assistant to work alongside the Finance Manager to assist with the ongoing monitoring of their accounts and finances. This will include assisting in maintaining and reconciling the company purchase ledger, expenses, stock and other aspects to ensure smooth business flows.
• Great work ethic, driven to learn, succeed and progress.
• Experienced in financial administration.
• Knowledge of Sage software.
• Experienced with Excel
• Either experience within an account’s role or AAT Level 1 or 2
• Clear and confident communicator
• Willing to take on new challenges.
• Maintain, update, and reconcile the purchase ledger.
• Tracking and reporting of company & employee expenses
• Monitor company expenditure including the company credit card.
• Tracking and reporting on company stock levels
• Assisting other teams with tracking of expenditure
In return you will be offered:
• £20-25k per year starting salary depending upon experience
• Private medical insurance after probationary period
• Office based role; immediate start available.
• Long term progression available
• 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
• On-site parking
• Gym membership
To find out more about the job call Nicola on the office number or to apply email in your CV.