Our client, based near Thirsk is currently looking to appoint an Administrator to join their team on a full time, temporary basis with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate!
You will be working as part of a busy, close knit office team and providing admin support to the plant manager.
Your duties will include:
• Being the first point of contact answering the telephone and greeting any visitors to the office
• Responding to queries and email
• Scheduling and coordinating meetings
• Sending out and receiving mail and packages
• Preparing business correspondence, agendas, and presentations, typically using Microsoft Office
• Managing and emailing documents and files
• Performing multifaceted general office support
• Any ad hoc administration duties required
Ideally you will have previous similar experience working as part of a busy office environment.
Our client is looking for someone who has a strong character and personality and you must be resilient and able to work under pressure.
Own transport ESSENTIAL due to the location of the role.
Hours – Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, salary £11-£12 per hour