Our client is looking for an experienced company administrator who is well versed in dealing with customer queries, sales orders and smooth liaison between internal departments.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Ensuring all sales orders and forecasts are entered onto the systems, goods are dispatched & invoiced in a timely manner, according to customer requirements.
- Downloading Schedules & importing into ERP system
- Raising pick notes from scheduled deliveries for the warehouse & informing Planners & Account Managers
- Completion and submission of Advance Shipping Notices (ASN)
- Communicate to customers regularly to ensure usage and delivery performance is as per agreed schedules
- Monitor and relay credit/debit aspects of accounts and escalate to line manager where appropriate
To be considered for this role you will need to have good IT skills and a confident, welcoming telephone manner!