A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a reputable business in the market town of Northallerton. Initially the role is on a temporary basis for 12 weeks however this role has the potential to go permanent.
As the successful candidate you will ideally be immediately available as the client is hoping for an immediate start, you will be well organised, adaptable and an understanding and experience of an administrative role.
Duties will include:
- Co-ordinate with the site to confirm call offs, deliveries, request additional information
- Work alongside the designers and sales team to prepare quotations and call offs
- Daily invoicing checks
- Report to the sales team with any issues and invoice queries
- Daily tasks and follow ups for orders
- Communicate regularly between several departments
- All orders to be checked for correct pricing along with PO numbers
- Any other administrative cuties as requested
This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday and offers the opportunity to become a permanent position.
If this role is of interest for you, please click ‘apply’ or for further information please contact Katie Kendall in the Northallerton office.