I am working with a client who are based in Newton Aycliffe as they are recruiting for an Office Administrator to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
You will be part of working towards the company’s objectives which will lead toward the company’s future vision. You will achieve this by having a ‘can do’ and positive attitude at all times whilst striving do your best every day, in every aspect of your role.
Your main role is to provide secretarial and administrative support to the sales, purchasing and accounts office.
- General Secretarial Support including; reception duties, scanning, filing, retrieval and upkeep of paper records
- Inputting sales orders and confirming orders and delivery dates to customers.
- Tracking customer deliveries and follow up proof of deliveries when requested.
- Daily matching purchase invoices and delivery notes in readiness for closing off at month end.
- Daily inputting of all purchase invoices and credit notes onto sage.
- Receiving and distributing the incoming post
- Invoicing and filing on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Scan, file, and shred delivery notes and PPC documents at the end of every month.
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Katie Kendall in the Northallerton office.