Do you have excellent tax knowledge, with experience of processing tax returns?
Do you want to work in a less stressful environment with limited to no overtime, and join a friendly social team?
Then this could be the role you’ve been looking for!
· Assist in the preparation of Income & Expenditure Statements and Tax Returns from client’s records.
· Reviewing the work of Junior team members
· Involved in team mentoring and development
· Communication with clients, in writing, emails and on the telephone
· Respond to client queries, especially in relation to Capital Gains tax and more advanced tax planning issues
· ATT qualified or qualified by experience.
· Experienced in personal and sole trader business tax, capital gains Tax, and landlord taxes.
· Some previous exposure to advisory and planning work would be beneficial but is not essential.
· Previous experience with the Digita Tax suite advantageous but not required.
· Previous experience of dealing with clients essential.
· Good working knowledge of the Microsoft suite.
Press apply to submit your CV or contact email@example.com at our Middlesbrough office.