A progressive firm of Chartered Accountants located in Stockton-On-Tees are looking to recruit an Accounts Senior to join their team as soon as possible.
As the successful candidate, you will have at least 2 years’ experience gained within a UK Public Practice firm working in a like-for-like role. Excellent communication skills are required as my clients existing Accountancy team are known for delivering high levels of quality Service to both their new and existing clients.
You will have the required qualifications (AAT, ACA, ACCA) or at least be studying towards them.
This role reports to Manager however career progression opportunities will be available.
As part of your package, you will get;
• 26 days annual holiday plus statutory bank holidays
• An extra day off on your birthday
• Pension scheme 3% contribution by us, rising to 5% after 10 years’ service, plus the benefit of employer’s and employee’s national insurance savings using salary sacrifice
• Death-in-service life cover at 4 times salary
• Generous maternity allowance
• Flexible working and home working (by agreement)
• Private healthcare (subject to conditions)
• Professional subscriptions paid by the business
• Discounted high street vouchers, cinema vouchers etc
• Incentive schemes e.g. client introduction