Accounts Receivable Administrator, £20-22K, Harrogate
Due to expansion and growth of this highly successful Harrogate based company our client is looking to expand the finance team and looking for an Accounts Receivable Administrator.
Working with the Management Accountants and the Accounts Payable Clerk, the position will contribute to ensuring accurate and insightful accounts are produced on a monthly basis for the client.
- Prepare all sales invoices
- Manage the aged debtor balances, including sending monthly statements and chasing the outstanding debts
- Manage on a daily basis, any debt collection services and Litigation processes.
- Prepare monthly debtor reconciliations for direct let income
- Prepare monthly bank summaries
- To complete the weekly bank reconciliations
- Prepare data for the protection of tenant deposits in line with legislation
- To assist in the preparation of monthly Client Reporting Packs within the reporting deadline.
- To assist with monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- To assist with the Client’s Annual Statutory Audits.
- To review and implement process improvements for the finance function.
The successful candidate:-
Skills (includes Key Competencies)
- Strong financial, analytical modelling and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience with spread sheets and financial programs.
- Experience in debt collection.
- AAT level 2-4 or actively studying towards ACCA, ACA or CIMA desirable
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Minimum 2 years financial experience
- Experience of working within Accounts Receivable
The position requires commercial acumen, attention to detail, strong knowledge of bank reconciliations, accounts receivable and debtor reconciliations. The job holder will be expected to harness a working environment which encourages team work, energy and creativity.
Our clients office are easily accessible by public transport with free parking on site