Is it time to level up in your career and take the next step? I have a position that is well worth looking at. A very well reputed, large independent firm of Chartered Accountants are looking to recruit a manager/senior accountant to their accounts department.
You will be taking care of current employees. This includes mentoring, training and reviewing accounts. You will have a direct impact on the business and its direction, whilst still having a client facing role and taking care of a portfolio of varied clients.
As an employee you will recieve;
• 26 days annual holiday plus statutory bank holidays
• An extra day off on your birthday
• Pension scheme 3% contribution by the firm, rising to 5% after 10 years’ service, plus the benefit of employer’s and employee’s national insurance savings using salary sacrifice
• Death-in-service life cover at 4 times salary
• Generous maternity allowance
• Flexible working and home working (by agreement)
• Private healthcare (subject to conditions)
• Professional subscriptions paid by the business
• Discounted high street vouchers, cinema vouchers etc
• Incentive schemes e.g. client introduction
If this is something that appeals to you, please apply with your CV or ask to speak to Nicola Walker at Si Recruitment.