Warehouse Operative (18480)
Due to growth, an established business with a great reputation, is recruiting for a full time permanent Warehouse Operative to join their warehouse team.
To be considered you should have experience of working in a similar environment/position.
Daily duties include:
- Checking deliveries in for damaged or missing items and sorting stock for storage in the warehouse. Cross checking deliveries with delivery notes / information
- Operating a forklift truck to move and rearrange stock and ensure that products are stored safely and short dated stock is first out.
- Picking orders bringing them for loading of customers and company delivery vehicles.
- Engaging with customers and team members in a pleasant can do manner.
- Operating their mixing plant machinery. You’ll add products into a mixing plant following an ingredient list, ensuring correct batches are used. You will label, pack and stack product onto pallets for storage. Completing all relevant paperwork accurately.
- Organising deliveries and loading goods on to customers or delivery vehicles by hand or with a forklift truck.
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse will also be part of the daily routine.
- Be able to follow workplace health and safety rules.
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
- Competitive Salary, Pension and Profit Share Scheme
- 24 days holiday / year
- Overtime 1.5 x rate