Stock & Logistics Coordinator (18846)
Are you enthusiastic and highly self-motived? Are you looking for a new company to join where you can take on a new challenge within Stock and Logistics? This could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
We are working on behalf of a fantastic client based in Knaresborough looking for a Stock & Logistic Co-Ordinator to join their expanding team on a full time permanent basis.
- Manage multiple product line stock movements online
- Raising PO’s for suppliers
- Liaising with suppliers on a daily basis
- Reviewing reports and forecasting
- Arranging the logistics
- Sorting out all the documentation for transport
- Liaising with social influencers to arrange promotions
- Assisting in material for the Social side
To succeed in this particular role you will need to have similar and recent experience. you will also be required to use Excel to a high standard and able to stick to deadlines and be comfortable with large volume of data with accuracy!
They will pay up to £22,000DOE for this fantastic opportunity with a progressive business!