A fantastic opportunity to join a family run business in rural Thirsk as my client requires a Receptionist to join their small yet busy team.
To be successful within this role, you must have experience within a similar role, be hands on and work well as part of a team. Being the first point of contact for the business, a smart appearance is essential.
Duties will include:
• Answer queries and take orders over the telephone.
• Process small orders and wrap items for posting out.
• Enter delivery details on to courier's website and print out labels.
• Welcome customers face to face and answer their questions/queries regarding our product range.
• Keep display room and office tidy.
• Poses strong computer skills and be familiar with Microsoft office 365
• Enter customer details onto our data base.
• Enter large furniture orders onto our system.
Due to the rural location of this role, your own transport is essential
Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5pm Friday 8.30am – 3.45pm