Part Time Bookkeeper (18802)
Our client based in the Ripon area is looking for an outgoing and motivated Bookkeeper to join their friendly office team, on a permanent part-time basis (2 days per week)
The ideal candidate will have solid standalone accounting experience and be happy to help out in other areas of the business if needed.
We are looking for a real ‘self-starter’ who can take charge of the finance function whilst working with the team to improve processes.
General responsibilities will include:
- Payroll processing
- VAT Returns
- Purchase and Sales Ledger Management
- Raising and processing of invoices (relatively low volume)
- Credit Control as required
- Bank Reconciliations
- Liaising with external accountants with regards to Year End etc.
- Implementation of a new accounts software (QuickBooks/similar)
What we need from you:
- Working experience of QuickBooks or similar
- AAT Qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Motivated/Proactive attitude
- Ability to hit the ground running
They are looking at paying an hourly rate of £12-15.00/hour, hours to be discussed at interview (Approx. 2 days per week).