Financial Planning Administrator (18821)
We are currently working on behalf of a well established business based just on the outskirts of Harrogate! They are looking to recruit a Financial Planning Administrator!
The role will be to provide full administrative assistant to more than one member of the team, you MUST have experience in a Financial Planning environment to be considered for this role. They are looking for someone who takes pride in their work ensuring each task is completed to a high standard keeping to strict time frames.
- Answering all correspondence to the company via phone, email and face to face
- Keeping all data and documents up to date in the systems
- Following processes and procedures through to completion
- Processing online refunds
- Adding new clients onto the system accurately
- Managing several diaries
- Liaising with external parties such as insurances brokers
- Managing own work load
- Reviewing documentation and ensuring an changes are made
The role is a full time permanent role, Monday – Friday. This is a fantastic role that would suit someone looking for a stable career in an Administrative role with a business who truly value each member of staff. Salary – up to £25,000!