Finance Manager 18826
We are currently recruiting a Finance Manager for a group of manufacturing companies based in Knaresborough. This will be a stand alone role reporting to the MD and be responsible for all financial control for the group.
.This is a key role within the business and is wide ranging but main duties will include:
- Implementing standardised reporting across the group
- Production and understanding of the monthly Management Accounts (P&L, balance sheet and cashflow).
- Manage, control, report and advise on revenue and costs and investigate variances.
- Develop and challenge budgets and forecasts
- Management and control of working capital
- Working with and alongside the commercial and other functions to drive and support profit improvement and working capital initiatives through sustainable cost reduction initiatives
- .Developing, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and driving KPI's.
- Key contact and support for External Auditors and payroll providers.
- Monthly and quarterly forecast reviews and analysis of what is driving performance.
- Managing, motivating, developing and mentoring direct reports
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent technical accounting skills
- Be studying towards a professional qualification (AAT/ACCA/CIMA) or have the equivalent experience
- Have experience of using Sage ideally
- Have excellent communication
- Be capable of working autonomously and under pressure
Salary £35 – 40,000