Director of Accounting (17125)
An established and ambitious firm of Chartered Accountants are looking to welcome a new Director of Accounting to their Skipton office.
The role involves actively managing a busy and diverse portfolio ensuring a first class service is provided to clients. You will take full ownership of your own client portfolio; this will predominately be made up of company accounts although it will incorporate a handful of associated traders and partnerships.
- Generous salary packages
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme including Life Cover and Income Protection
- Enhanced annual leave which increases with service
- Flexible Working
- Health Shield health cash plan
- Introductory commission Scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Employee referral scheme
- Childcare Voucher scheme
To be successful you must be ACA/ACCA qualified and have at least 5 years experience working for another UK based firm of Accountants