Customer Service Administrator (18858)
My client based near Thirsk is seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will join an established sales team, providing effective and first-class customer service administration to its clients.
The successful candidate will be a team player with a positive and professional attitude. This role requires someone who is organised, with great administrative accuracy and attention to detail, able to work on own initiative and with a great email and telephone manner.
Main Duties Include:
- Produce sales quotations
- Set-up and manage new customer accounts
- Manage the successful completion of daily customer service tasks including logging of complaints
- Purchase order processing
- Price enquiries and costings
- Liaise with suppliers
- Set up and maintain stock codes
- Stock management
- Diary management
- Update spreadsheets and internal databases
- Logistics administration
- Have previous experience in customer services role
- Have high level of IT skills.
- Have outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
- Effective at time management.
- Able to multi task, have ability to prioritise and be effective at problem solving