Bid and Submissions Manager (Ref: 18577)
Bid and Submissions Manager, Boroughbridge, £competitive
A leading Civils business is recruiting for a Technical Bid and Submissions Manager with experience gained across Civil Engineering, ideally highways or infrastructure.
Working with the Bid and Estimating Manager you will be working in a fast paced environment where you will have the responsibility for the success of the business. You will also get involved in Bid writing.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Review and understand client tender documents, developing and providing tender briefings
- Produce quality and well-structured submissions for tenders and PQQ's
- Attend and contribute to tender meetings
- Oversee tender submissions
- Bid writing
- Manage bid communications and support the bid submission process
- Provide guidance and support with high quality content and writing
To be considered you should have previous experience of working in a similar role and ideally come from a Civil Engineering background
This is an office based position, although there is some opportunity to work remotely if preferred.