Are you an experienced Welder/Fabricator with knowledge of 1F and 1G welding techniques? Do you have previous experience of working with Structural Steel?
I have recently registered a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the leading Structural Fabricators, playing a pivotal role in their production operations.
Within the role you will be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Use of overhead cranes to move steelwork around the factory
- Carrying out flat fillet and butt welds using MIG 135 machinery
- General housekeeping duties
- Quality checking work to ensure correct penetration of welds
To be considered for the position you must hold some, or all, of the following skills/qualifications:
- Experience in welding structural steel
- Knowledge of 1F/1G welding techniques
- Use of overhead cranes
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
The company currently offer a 20% shift allowance for any work carried out on evening shifts.