I am working with a reputable client who are based in the rural area of the North Yorkshire Moors, close by to Helmsley as they are recruiting for a Weighbridge Administrator to join their team for a 3 to 6 month period.
To be considered for the role, you need to be immediately available as the client is looking for an immediate start.
Main Purpose of the Job:
- First point of contact for collection or delivery drivers and raw materials escalation
- Completes verification of standards
- To deliver the shift objectives to ensure production plan is fully achieved on time and in compliance with internal and external requirements meeting safety, quality, cost, delivery and environmental needs.
- Support and promote the correct safety behaviours from all drivers, mill and yard operatives to deliver conditions for a safe working environment.
- Ensure that raw materials and finished products are receipted and despatched in line with both internal quality control system and UFAS standards
- Ensure working areas are kept clean.
- Coordinate intake and despatch effectively via shift handover, daily operational reviews, liaison with both production and raw material planner.
- Provide administrative support to Raw Material and Production Planner.
- Maintaining efficient raw material stock control and rotation, daily check of raw material bins and flat stores.
- Monitoring stock levels and assisting with stock takes.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm