Vehicle Accessory Fitter, Leeming Bar, £20-£24,000
Due to growth a business in Leeming Bar is recruiting for 2 vehicle accessory fitters, ideally you should be apprenticeship trained, however, they can consider applicants who are looking to learn on the job as in-house training can be provided.
- Fitting accessories, including pick-up canopies to vehicles.
- Basic auto-electrical work.
- Test fits and communicates issues to reception/sales team; conduct additional repair work as advised.
- Fit parts and components and keep detailed, organised records of all work done on each vehicle.
- Keep work area clean, neat, and to company standards, especially to maintain a professional image and ensure the safety of all team members.
- Communicates with sales office about the timeliness of order completion.
Skills And Qualifications
- Customer Service Skills
- Experience With Vehicle Accessory Fitment preferred
- Eye for Detail
- Good Communication Skills
- Positive Attitude and Self-Motivating
- UK Driver’s License
- Technical Apprenticeship
- Basic Knowledge of Mechanics and Vehicle Suspension
- Basic Knowledge of Vehicle Electrical Systems
- Experience With Vehicle Accessory Fitment
20 Days holiday per year, plus bank holidays (8 days)
Hours of work: 8.30am-5.30pm Mon-Friday (30minutes for lunch)
Alternate Saturdays from 9am-2pm
Due to location, own transport is required for commuting to their site