Are you looking for a role within the training sector?
If you have Admin experience or previously dealt with training course and apprenticeship schemes, you might be interested in a Training Administrator role. You'd be based in Ripon working alongside a small team to help with course admin and data imputing.
What you'll be doing:
• Uploading data onto CRM system
• Completing funding checks for courses
• Tracking learner progression
• Dealing with customer enquires
• General Admin duties
What you'll need:
• Experience with data imputing
• Great communication skills, written and verbal
• Reporting skills
• IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
• Experience with a training provider, not essential
• Must have own transport
What you'd get in return:
• Salary up to £22,000
• Monday – Friday
• Full time
• Office based role
• On-site parking
Apply now or contact Fiona in our Harrogate office for more information.