Are you looking for a role that offer you progression? Are you at the start of your career looking to gain a qualification whilst working?
My client who is based in Leeming Bar are looking for a Trainee Administrator to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
As part of your role over the 12 months you will gain experience within the logistics department which could lead to other roles within the organisation. The position will give you a basic understanding on the importance of how an order is received, processed and delivered to both internal and external customers.
Duties will include:
· Internal and external orders
· Stock checking and reconciliation
· Monitoring customer accounts
· Working on the in-house sales and purchasing software (COGNOS)
· Understanding the importance and keeping track of sales targets
· Understanding and supporting the company supply chain
· Phone Calls
· Learning the importance of customer time lines
· Providing customer service within the sales process from point of order to delivery
· Attend internal and external training as and when required
· General administration to support the team
· Liaising directly with internal Account Managers to ensure sales needs are met
· Working with Excel spreadsheets
· Communicating with the transport team to ensure orders are dispatched on time
· Building positive relationships both internally and externally
Due to the location of the role, please ensure that you are able to travel to the clients location as public transport is limited.
If this role is of interest for you, please click 'apply’ or for further information please contact Katie Kendall in the Northallerton office.