If are you looking to join a continually growing company, a company that is investing in both its future and staff then this could be your perfect match. Our client is currently looking for someone to join their team, working in their growing sales dept, supplying various engineering and trade supplies across the region.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the day-to-day sales and customer service operations within the Trade Counter office.
You will be required to develop strong customer relations and help build sales. You should be able to allocate your time and energy in an effective manner and be able to multi-task. Deal with customers incoming enquiries/sales via the telephone and emails, also dealing with quotes and purchasing, whilst boosting sales growth and profit.
You will be a customer focussed and ambitious individual that is looking for a fast-paced role within a growing business. The successful candidate will need to be comfortable working face-to-face with customers and suppliers, as well as over the telephone and email.
Although this is a permanent role, the client is ideally looking to recruit on an initial temporary-permanent basis.
- Communicating with customers regarding all aspects of their orders, such as delivery dates, pricing, stock availability.
- Maintaining healthy relationships with customers through telephone and email conversations and face to face.
- Input and process purchase orders and follow through until booked in and allocated.
- Understand customer requirements in order to pricing and processing customer quotes and sales orders.
- Communicating with suppliers, couriers, and internal warehouse manager ensuring orders / returns are processed in accordance with company policy.
- Completing general administration and ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm with potential to work Saturday mornings on a rotad basis.